A Framework for assessment, management and therapy in counselling and clinical practice.
Integration and Growth
2 - 5 October 2009
Following the successful conference in Kent, in January 2009, which introduced the Christian Wholeness Framework to doctors, nurses and counsellors in the South of England, we are delighted to announce a follow up conference.
Held at the beautiful Holland House Retreat Centre, Main Street, Cropthorne near Pershore, Worcestershire WR10 3ND
Any who work in mental health, medicine, counselling/ pastoral care or psychology are invited to attend and learn of this clear way to assess, formulate and be supervised using an approach which is both rigorously psychologically focussed and based in Christian spiritual understanding.. You may like to bring a team from your organisation or congregation to all benefit from the increased synergy of working together using the same framework for understanding the whole person.
The program will be in 2 parts over the 4 days
- Days 1 and 2 are an introduction to the CWF and will have 2 streams:
- for those who have commenced their training in January 2009 (this will be a refresher and will then stretch your understanding of how to use the framework
- for those who are new to the framework
- Days 3 and 4 will build on the first 2 days, and will be used for case work, individual supervision and group supervision using the framework. It is open to all who have attended in January 2009 and the first 2 days of this conference.
Download the conference brochure
Download the conference Registration Form
- Days 1 + 2 is £ 120
- Days 3 + 4 is £ 130
Accommodation and Meals (separate cost):
(Dr Barron will contact to arrange your request after registration).
You can choose between:
- Holland house – shared accommodation (2/3 share)
- Cottage in the village
- Hotel accommodation in village
- Funds transfer (English Pounds) to Barclays Bank Deal Ken, Christian Wholeness Framework conference account; BSB/sort code : 201794; Acc number : 93826430
- Cheque/Money Order to Dr H Barron, C/e Queen Street Surger, 13a Queen Stree, Deal KENT UK CT 14 6ET
Registration to the introductory session is for the first 2 days only and is £120. Click here to register online.
Dr Carolyn Russell MBBS Qld FRACGP Masters in Counselling.
- Ran her own private General Practice for 25 years
- Works as a therapist for a mental health team
- Is a trainer with the College of GPs in Qld Aust
- Is a trainer with Cognitive Institute Qld in Risk management for Doctors and for Clinicians in Difficulty.
Inga Hart B. Occ.Therapy Qld, Masters in Counselling.
- Works in a voluntary aid agency in Asia
- Trains and supervises counselling staff
- Developed and delivers training programs, using the CWF, for counsellors and people helpers in Asia
For further information contact Dr Hazel Barron on Phone: 01304 363181, Fax: 01304 381996 or email